Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Hello loves!!


HELLO EVERYONE! SORRY IT’S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I’ve posted but Georgie and I have been hanging around with the family but we’ve been keep ourselves busy what with me in the modeling business and Georgie going to go film a movie and making and album. We just never keep still!! but what I was going to tell you was the reason why I haven’t posted in forever!! Well anyways, yes we were and George’s parent’s house and we stayed there for about a week and then we came home. That tuesday i got sick with a stomach virus and my darling georgie skipped until sunday just to be with ME!!! I know it! He’s so so so sweet &&!! okay so I was still very sick sunday and monday so I decided to go to the doctor’s and it turns out--

I’m pregnant!! I’m so happy that georgie and I are able to have our own little baby! %+& so i’m pregnant with george’s baby and that’s the big news!! i can’t wait to see our little darling joy in nine months!! && we’re going to love him or her so much!! But i haven’t told george yet so SHHH!! I’m telling him when he gets home today!! Shhhhhh!! talk to you soon
Your’s truly,
Pattie &&&

No comments:

Post a Comment